Job ProfileReplenishment Warehouse Associate – Suwanee Distribution Center at MacPherson's
Short Term Contract
What will you do in this job?
A MacPherson's Replenishment Associate is responsible for filling primaries and supporting the picking team. Replenishers will utilize an RF scanner to complete their job. A Replenisher will need to have the ability to walk or stand most of the day and meet productivity and accuracy requirements.
This is a part-time position working flexible days Monday through Friday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm. The hourly rate range of pay is $14.50 - $15.50 an hour.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
The Good Fit
Skills we are looking for:
- Two years of experience in a distribution/warehouse environment.
- Previous experience using an RF scanner. But, will train onsite.
- Good in basic math, and the ability to work well with others.
- To be punctual, team oriented, committed to safety, enthusiastic, and willing to learn.
- Ability to speak and understand English.
- Continuously perform repetitive physical tasks involving frequent walking, reaching, bending, lifting, twisting, pushing/pulling, and standing.
- Ability to meet productivity, quality, safety, and attendance requirements (including overtime as required).
If an applicant needs reasonable accommodation when applying for this position, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about MacPherson's go to: https://macphersonart.com/home//index.html
MacPherson’s is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.