Job ProfileExperienced QA Engineer at auticon
Long Term Employee
What will you do in this job?
auticon is hiring! The Software Engineer in Test has the overall responsibility of the automation testing success of specific projects within various software domains including entertainment, health care, and finance. You will be responsible for developing test automation frameworks and implementation of test automation best practices.
What You’ll Do:
- Assess the needs of a customer and leverage QA automation methodologies to design a wide range of automated testing platforms and frameworks that will ultimately reduce defects, improve quality and enable customers to deliver high-quality software faster using a continuous delivery process.
- Seek opportunities to leverage existing technology and integrate new where needed to optimize for the customer.
- Develop and execute the automation test suites for the regression of applications.
- Design test data, perform functional testing, data validations, and analyze and document test results.
- Work with development engineers to recreate and resolve systems issues.
- Expand depth of API test coverage using existing framework
- Minimum of 5 years in Software Quality Engineering roles with an excellent understanding of QA methodologies
- Experience in testing distributed applications and their interactions across microservices architectures
- Practical experience with test automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, JEST)
- Solid understanding of CI/CD principles and tools is desired
- Positive relationship building, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Desire and willingness to learning and continuous improvement
- Ability to work in a dynamic agile environment
- Must have good communication and documentation skills
- Ability to respond and react to changing priorities quickly and efficiently
- Must be detail-oriented and capable of analyzing issues from the perspective of customers/users