Employer ProfileCACI International
Information Technology (IT)
CACI provides expertise and technology to enterprise and mission customers in support of national security missions and government transformation for defense, intelligence, and civilian customers.
Why Are We Interested In Neuroinclusive Hiring?
CACI is looking to hire neurodivergents to advance our culture of inclusion and create a welcoming and safe space to individuals from underserved populations including Women, Minorities, and Neurodivergent talent. We recognize the value and immense capabilities that neurodivergent talent can bring to CACI and are taking an active effort to increase the population of neurodivergents in our workforce.
What Makes Our Company Neurodiverse Friendly?
- We allow employees to bring their job coach in for support
- We offer a mentoring program to employees
- We have internal coaches available to support individuals in transition
- We have free resources for professional development for all employees
- We offer up to $12,000 in tuition reimbursement to employees
- We support employees with strategic training and certifications
- Through our CACI Virtual University, we offer professional development opportunities, communities of practice, and learning academies.
- Managers are given training on factors that enable neurodivergent success
- Recruiters are given training to fairly evaluate neurodivergent talent
- We rally employees together through Employee Resource Groups to foster a sense of community
- Employees are given training to ensure an inclusive team environment
All Job Postings
This employer hasn't posted any jobs yet!
Check back later to see what opportunities are available at CACI International!
Initial Screening with Recruiter
Technical Interview with Hiring Team (Live Assessments)
Receive an Offer!
1 on 1 CommunicationRecorded Meetings
Screen Reader TechnologyScreen Magnification
Send Questions in AdvanceFrequent Interview Breaks
Email / Calendar OrganizationDaily Check-Ins
Flexible SchedulePeriodic Rest Breaks
Standing DesksReimburse for Physical Accomodations on Case-by-Case Basis
Employee Resource Group