Employer ProfilePied Piper
Why Are We Interested In Neuroinclusive Hiring?
Pied Piper is launching a hiring program to increase colleagues who are neurodiverse in our workforce. Our hiring program aims to provide meaningful employment opportunities for colleagues on the autism spectrum, with ADHD or dyslexia. The programs puts to use the unique strengths of neurodiverse colleagues as well as champions the growth and empowerment of our colleagues from all backgrounds, abilities, and life experiences. Through this program Pied Piper provides support for neurodiverse jobseekers during the recruitment process and the duration of the assignment once a candidate is hired. Pied Piper fosters a culture that focuses on employees through beneficial programs, aligned goals, continuous learning opportunities, and practices that create a more sustainable future.
What Makes Our Company Neurodiverse Friendly?
- We provide employees with job coaches
- We allow employees to bring their job coach in for support
- We have a structured, neurodiverse-friendly onboarding process
- We have structured, inclusive performance review sessions to provide frequent feedback to employees
- We offer mentorship programs with other neurodivergents at the company
- Managers are given training on factors that enable neurodivergent success
- Recruiters are given training to fairly evaluate neurodivergent talent
- Employees are given training to ensure an inclusive team environment
- We rally employees together through Employee Resource Groups to foster a sense of community
All Job Postings
Check back later to see what opportunities are available at Pied Piper!
Initial Screening with Recruiter
Interview with Hiring Manager (Technical & Behavioral)
Call with Department Director